Three.js

BSS is an amazing tool that makes web design/development exciting, easy and rewarding. I hope your efforts will go beyond bootstrap framework and look at making other popular open source frameworks easier to work with.

I would like to see a separate application for working with three.js (a powerful JavaScript 3D rendering library)

1 Like

I’d love to have that

You would, but it won’t ever happen, sadly.

1 Like
1 Like

rofl @dickykreedz, but thanks

@kuligaposten this link is broken, can you kindly fix it and resend?

Kuli only leaves his examples up for about a week. You have to “get them while they’re hot” lol.

1 Like

@R.Omer

1 Like

Thank you @kuligaposten
I was actually having some troubles with module js files as three has moved away from standard js files.
so the best I could come up with was as below, if you think of a better way, please advice.

update: main thing I noticed is that BSS does not allow attributes on js file such as <script type="importmap">, so I used custom code as I don’t know another way.

@R.Omer

I noticed that you are a jQuery guy, but here you only using jQuery for 4 functions that easily can be converted to vanilla javascript.
I put script type=“importmap” in the head section. Have the script tag in a custom code will work too
Normally I download javascript files and import them into bss. If something changes in the future my code will not break.
here is an quick example of your design how I would have done it

have a look in the dev-tools

hi @kuligaposten
Thanks for the response and good advice, but any way you can provide this .bsdesign project file, as the minified JS is limiting me.
how did you manage the mjs file to not be included in the bottom of body tag?

This tool may help
https://beautifier.io/

1 Like

thanks @printninja, @kuligaposten sent me a file in a private message, all good