Version 2.7.0 is out!

And sorry yes- I am running version 2.7.0. Just bought BSS less than a week ago.

Ok I would suggest you put in a ticket to support, or add a post to the bugs area with a link to this post. Either way you do it include a link so they can see what we tried already or checked already and you don't have to retype it all then too. Might be something to do with Windows, or your particular Windows version, or ... who knows lol.

Thanks. I will follow up with bug report and attach our conversation to see what can be found. Might even see if I can find some free video capture software that also captures key strokes as well in order to capture the session. If so I can send this as well. I appreciate your help and for responding so quickly.

Win10 Pro BSS 2.7.0

In the app the Components pane (top left) and Design pane (bottom right) are the areas that multiple select is possible currently. Overview and HTML panes are not as they are not areas that @martin listed in the 2.7.0 release notes.

For windows you use CTRL+left click to select multiple individual (one at a time) components or design items for like items. Can't select CSS and an IMG but you can select multiple IMGs or CSS files. There isn't drag/drop using this selection method there is only right clicking for a context menu of available options.

SHIFT+left click to select a range of like items (similar/same as above) the difference is one method you select individual files and another is a range i.e. all files between the first and last item clicked.

You can only select items that are not locked/required by the app such as jquery/bootstrap.js are not select-able.

• CTRL+left click one item at a time
  • SHIFT+left click first item in a group and then SHIFT+left click last item in a group will select all items in between.
  • RIGHT click selected items for context menu of available options

I hope this helps to clear up what you can/can't and howto do for right now.

:)

Saj

Saj, Jo,

Thank you both - complete stupid/duhhh moment for me. I totally missed the point and admit that when I spoke of Design window I kept thinking of what I consider the design window (my bs page) - where all the component design layout is shown, not the small window to the right called Design which holds all my project assets :( I was hoping for a more robust mult-select function that allowed me to select multiple components and organize them (move them around, delete, etc.) in my design. The multi-select features work as you've both described. After experimenting with each in the components and design windows I realize the added is:

1. In components you can multi-select any user components and place them into a newly created folder or export them.
  2. In design you can multi-select Css, JSS, etc - but no locked components (bs, jquery js files/fonts/etc), and not a combination of any one group (e.g. some CSS and some JSS). You can't bulk copy the design objects to a new design which would be nice when extracting from one prototype design to new revision of design, minus some of the prototyping work.

Thanks you both again for your patience and time :)

Hahaha no worries deadpoolkerns! I think we've all been there at one time or another ... or in my case many! LOL Just glad you got it worked out. We're also waiting on the ability to select in both the Overview pane and the Preview Window. I believe they are working on both of those yet, but what we did just get is definitely a big help. That's the beauty of this app, it just keeps getting better and better!

I CANT WAIT FOR BOOTSTRAP 4! :)

I think I can speak for absolutely everyone that has Bootstrap Studio to drop all new features and just give us Bootstrap 4. We don't care about new features at the moment, we just want to have Bootstrap 4!

Gonna buy this software this week, or maybe today already! Looks really good for me, this program will speed up my web-development!