I am happy to report that Bootstrap Studio 4.3.3 is here! Here is what's new:
- New button and slider controls were added to the Settings sidebar, making it easier to customize component properties.
- A new CSS Filters group was added to the Look & Feel tab. This was made possible by the new slider controls.
- A few UX improvements: components in the Overview panel can be double clicked, CSS blocks can be enabled/disabled and component names are displayed when hovering.
- You can now specify a subject for smart forms emails. Lifetime licenses also get 10 recipients (it was 5 previously).
- We made some performance improvements to the way designs are read and written to disk, so the app should work better with large sites. This was an important feature to have, so that we can implement auto backup in the next release.
- We also fixed a number of bugs that were reported here.
The next release is going to be 4.3.4 and will bring the long awaited auto backup feature.