I am happy to share that Bootstrap Studio 4.5.2 was just released! Here are the major new additions:
- Image and page references are automatically rewritten when you rename or move images and pages. This lets you reorganize your design assets and have Bootstrap Studio replace all links, image src, CSS and custom code references to point to the new URL.
- New social components were added for integrating Facebook, Twitter and Instagram in your designs.
- You can now import files by dragging them directly into folders.
And a few other minor improvements that will make your work easier:
- A menu was added to element.style blocks, letting you move all rules to a new CSS block.
- The Video component can now play Facebook videos.
- The Add to Library dialog was improved.
- jQuery was updated to 3.4.1.
- There is a new option in the Preview button's menu which lets you select a preferred URL to open when the button is clicked.
- Quite a few bugfixes that were reported in the forum.
We were quiet on the forums the last few days while trying to finish the release, but we will catch up with everything we've missed.
Looking forward to your feedback :)