I am happy to announce that Bootstrap Studio 4.5.4 is now out! Here is what's new:
- Custom fonts are here! The app supports only webfont formats, but it's straightforward to convert any font for the web with our tutorial.
- Custom device sizes are now supported. You can enter custom device dimensions and they will be saved as a preset in the Devices menu.
- You can now choose to export only the active page, or selected pages in the Design panel by right clicking them.
- Pasting was improved. You can now paste components before/after others, paste text while matching formatting and paste from word documents.
- A "Cleanup.." option was added to the Design Panel > Images group. Clicking it reveals all unused images in your design with the ability to remove them.
- CSS files can be toggled on/off.
- The color picker can now be dragged around the window.
- A lazy load setting was added to images.
- Alt+Enter splits the currently edited element into two.
- Bugfixes and small improvements.
We hope that you enjoy the new features in this release! If you have feedback or bug reports, be sure to share them :)