Version 4.5.8 is out!

People who need full HTML editing prefer code editors like Visual Studio Code and Sublime Text anyway. With the upcoming 5.0 update we will bridge the gap somewhat.

Yes, 100% right you are. And you've peaked my interest in the 'bridging of the gap'. VS Code is wonderful, and BSS is easy and fast. Bootstrap 5.0 will be interesting.

This tool is awesome. I would like to request native animations in the icon system, currently I have to load FontAweosome CSS. https://l-lin.github.io/font-awesome-animation/

I just bought bootstrap studio. I am new with this software. I was wondering if you guys will add more tutorials.

Hi, Im new here but I have used BSS for quite a while now. I was wondering when will the next release be released? There hasn't been an update for quite a while now. Is there an ETA when there will be a new release?

regards, Grimur

@grimsi No offense, but what's the point of asking that question? It won't make the update/release being released faster/quicker. Just wait till the release will be released, lol. I know it's been 2 months without updates, but maybe devs wanna push something more, so give them time and respect their work and private time aswell.

From what I've read, they are working on BSS version 5.0, which will be a significant upgrade, so be patient.

Wow why are you so angry? I'm just curious on how it is going with the next update. Just wanted an update thats all :-)