I am happy to report that Bootstrap Studio 4.5.8 is now out! Here is what's new:
- Improved application focus behavior. You can now navigate the application window with the keyboard and use shortcuts to Edit/Duplicate/Delete almost anything that is selectable. You can see our updated list of keyboard shortcuts here.
- A new CSS cleanup tool was added. Right click the Styles group in the Design panel to scan your project for unused CSS blocks.
- You can now add Bootstrap tooltips to any component from the Options panel.
- Support for SRI and crossorigin attributes was added for linked CSS/JS files.
- Bugfixes and small improvements that were suggested on the forum.
We will love to hear your feedback on the new features! As usual, if you notice any bugs, be sure to report them.
Aside from potential bugfix releases, 4.5.8 is the last addition to the 4.5.* series. Soon we'll update the roadmap with what we have planned next.