Version 5.0.0 is out!

Can you guys PLEASE stop asking questions in the announcements weeks after they have been released? Please ask your questions in the appropriate forums so that I don't have to get excited thinking there is a new update only to be let down with another dang question!

LOL. I was just thinking the same thing, I don't know why but for some reason I always get excited with a new BSS update, anything else (Adobe) is always "oh, maybe I'll update later" Maybe this thread can be locked?

Hopefully with this update, the team can have time to post new tutorials on YouTube channel! Much appreciated.

Is this still an active project? I guess I picked a bad time (end of January) to purchase a regular one-year license. Is it possible to just bill me the additional $25 for lifetime upgrades, or would I have to purchase a whole new lifetime upgrade license?

@michaeln

These are primarily user forums. The developers do not monitor them daily, so concerning your billing question, you need to contact them directly. https://bootstrapstudio.io/contact-us#form

Regarding your first question, the answer is, "yes." This app is still being actively developed.