Version 5.3.0 is out!

I got the notice that a new version was available, but when I click it, nothing happens. Very confusing. I would expect the BSS window to be paused modally or closed with some "wait" indication during an installation. A gauge would be nice but is not needed.

Windows 10 Home build 2004, BSS 5.3.0, Firefox 80.0.1.

The updates usually don't happen on their own like they used to, you have to initiate it from the top menu first and then just wait a bit for it to download. Once it is finished downloading it will prompt you with a message tooltip in the bottom right to restart to apply the update. I do agree the update process is a bit clunky for me too. I'm used to the types that download and restart it themselves when you click to allow an update. Unfortunately, we find out here that there's an update and then click the update ourselves and wait .... It works, just now how we usually expect it to.

Try restarting the app and check the version when you do to see if it's 5.3.1 which is what it should end up being as there was a small patch in between all this as well. If not, then try again and watch for the message. It's less than 5 minutes so if you've waited that long and still nothing, then something isn't getting through and you may need to see if your Firewall is blocking it or something? Not sure on that part sorry.

This is the feature i've been waiting for, thank you!

Multi window is here! You can now detach the editor panel into a separate window, making better use of your screen real estate.