I am happy to announce that Bootstrap Studio 5.3.0 is now available. Here's what's new:
- Multi window is here! You can now detach the editor panel into a separate window, making better use of your screen real estate.
- Improved undo/redo - the app now shows you what's changed, and gives you menus next to the undo/redo buttons for jumping backwards/forwards in history.
- Support for robots.txt and ads.txt files was added
- Bootstrap was updated to 4.5.2
- You can have multiple editor panes, and the empty ones are removed (previousy this was limited to 2).
- A new Context menu is shown on editor tabs, letting you close all, and move editors left or right.
- Editing/deleting user components no longer creates a history entry. Instead you can undo by clicking the notification shown after you delete a component.
- Updated list of device models and resolutions in the Stage devices dropdown.
- Fixed orphan quote being added in Picture.
- Fixed a problem with imported images with capitalized file extensions.
- A new option was added to Dropdown for hiding the arrow.
- Other small bugfixes.
Looking forward to your feedback :)