Hey folks! Bootstrap Studio 5.6.0 is here and it brings quite a few new features and improvements.
- Comments are here! You can now add a comment to every component of your design. This is a great way to write docs and notes, and leave feedback. Just right click and choose “Add Comment”.
- A new Transform group was added to the Appearance panel, which lets you apply 3D CSS transformations on components.
- There is a new “Extra Whitespace” option in View > Stage, which adds space to the bottom of your page while designing. This can make it easier to drag and drop components.
- A new Minify HTML export option was added.
- Bootstrap 5 was updated to Beta 3, alongside a new Offcanvas component and fixes to Accordion and Blockquote.
- You can now add SCSS, MJS and JSON files to user components.
- jQuery 3.6.0 was added.
- Google Fonts were updated to include the latest styles and families.
- Lazy loading was added to maps.
- When cleaning up CSS, you can now choose to disable styles.
- A few bugs that have been reported over the past weeks.
Looking forward to your feedback!