Version 5.9.0 is out!

I had version 5.9.0 working fine on Windows 10, and got an update. Restart the program and I get that I have version 5.9.1, but the program does not open.

Can you try resetting the app? Reinstalling Bootstrap Studio | Bootstrap Studio

Thank you very much for adding the SFTP option, it works fine and is so much easier.

@martin I am probably thirty days away from needing support for digital downloads. Currently, the best option for my use case is SnipCart, but I am wondering if Reflow will be ready for digital downloads around that time frame. What I am trying to prevent is having to maintain two of anything by switching from SnipCart to Reflow when it’s ready.
I don’t want to pry into the sprint/workflow, and I guess I could do additional tweaks if it will be longer. Full transparency my goal is to have this part of my project done by the end of Q1.
Here’s hoping.

Unfortunately I can’t give guarantees. Digital products are a complex feature, and we will likely not launch with everything (like webhooks for example). If you write to hi@bootstrapstudio.io and describe what type of integration you will need, it will help us a lot in prioritizing and determining if Reflow will work for you.

Very happy with the SFTP support.
Works like a charm.
Good job and thanks!