Visual Studio Plugin/Support

it's a good idea to have bootstrap studio in an editor like visual studio or sublime text 3 or any other editor. I want to support PHP, ASP.NET, Angular JS, Node JS and many other packages.

+1 for Visual Studio support

+1 for Visual Studio support. I already have the app

+1 for Visual Studio support

Another +1 for me!

+1 for Visual Studio Code support

-1 I think that would be a waste of time which could be spent on building new features which are better aligned with the purpose of the project. Furthermore, I see it as a restriction on the project's freedom, because as a developer you would have to make comprises with regard to Visual Studio–is this feature I am planning to add possibly imcompatible with VS? Furthermore, take a wish of similar nature to its extremes to notice how absurd it is: ask Adobe Illustrator devs to itegrate Illustrator into VS because then you would need to open a one application less.

"...I’d like a Visual Studio Extension that would allow this editor in Visual Studio, integrated with the newest ASP.NET technologies..."

This is just wishful thinking. Bootstrap has been created to work within very specific set of browsers and it doesn't provide support for other technologies. Because Boostrap is expressed in HTML and CSS it doesn't mean it will work with all implementations thereof. This could lead to a potential compatibility problem with Bootstrap. That cannot happen, because Bootstrap lies at the very core of Bootstrap Studio!

+1 Visual Studio Code

+1 Visual Studio Code

@irwanazam spamming the same message in 3 threads is rude. And the dev already said HTML won't be editable with external editors many times. So necromancing dead topics with nothing but '+1' messages is just adding noise to the discussion.

+1 Visual Studio Code and Angular Integration

Visual Studio and / or VS Code support

Is this feature still being considered?

+1 for either Visual Studio or Sublime Text

My workflow would really be increased if I could work on JavaScript in Sublime and have it sync to the Bootstrap Studio code panel, especially since it's such a small and un-dockable panel!

Otherwise, love the product and have been using it for just over a year now.

+1 for Visual Studio. I have built an ASP.NET web app for work before I found BSS and would have benefited greatly if I had know about it beforehand. I have purchased it and hope to make use of it in all my future projects.

+1 for Visual Studio

Thanks for all the feedback, guys!

Just in case you haven't checked out our roadmap recently, we will be adding external code editor integration in our next major update. What this means is that when you double click a CSS, SASS, JS or Custom Code in Bootstrap Studio, it will open as a tab in your favorite code editor. So in effect you'll be able to use Visual Studio as a second window for your projects.

I would certainly use it. It reaches one of my idea indirectly

A similar idea

yes we need this feature

+1 for visual studio from me :-)

VisualStudioSupport++; VisualCodeSupport++;