Web Design 3.0, would it be possible?

It would be possible to have this in the BSS, I know it is possible to do it using the program’s resources, but what I would really like is to do it directly and without having to code, yes I’m lazy, kkkk.

1- Free positioning.
2- Element overlapping.
3- Breaking the limitations of Bootstrap-like Grids.

My first step was to clone an existing model, https://landingpages.bss.design/, then I will redo the whole example cleaning up the code, very dirty and cumbersome.

When I’m done, I’ll bring you the final result.

1 Like

I was playing around with element overlapping years ago.

Here’s the thing… most website traffic these days is on phones and this is only going to keep increasing. Among my own clients, I’ve noted that the split is around 60%-70% mobile, about 3%-5% tablets, and the rest is desktop, so roughly 7 out of every 10 visitors would never even see all this fancy free positioning and element overlapping.

Fancy web design is nice to look at, but at the end of the day, most websites are built for the sole purpose of generating business for companies, so the most important thing is making the sites easy to navigate, and clearly providing the visitors with the information or products they’re looking for as quickly as possible.

1 Like