Version 2.1 is going to be the next release of Bootstrap Studio. Here are some of the new features that you’ll see there:
- Linked components (more)
- Linking/importing JS and CSS files (more)
- Page settings. This will allow you to configure custom titles and meta tags for your pages.
- Support for material design icons
- Custom Code component - a special component that will allow its contents to be edited as HTML. This might take more time than we anticipate and we could leave it for 2.2 (more)
- Various bug fixes and small improvements.
If all goes to plan this should be ready around February 12th or sooner.
Released. Custom Code components were left for the next version, together with material design icons.