Why cant i import a html exactly like the tree structure that was export before?

It was made as custom code...

I purchase this few days ago, if I'm going to work with custom coding, my notepad+ editor does better.

Please help to refund. It does not suit me.

This isn't a bug, it's a question really. Please contact support for a refund. That's not something you do on the forums.

As for importing, the program isn't made as a basic importing setup. When you import you cannot import things as a tree structure, you need to recreate it. It's not really made to be a text editor. When you import any HTML file it is then completely custom code meaning you cannot use any of the features of the program. If you want to use the program's features you need to create the project within BSS and edit it within BSS. Changes outside BSS are not considered or recognized. When you import a file, even if you exported it from BSS, it does not recognize it as something that came from BSS. If you look at the code you will see that BSS does not add anything at all to your code to be able to recognize it. The code is fully clean code without added useless tags.

So, if that's what you're expecting from it then go for a refund, this program will not do what you need for importing. If you want to do it correctly with BSS, stop making changes outside of BSS and make them within BSS so you will always have the full features of the app rather than all custom code.

If it's any consolation, I do believe they should state something about this on their website. As it is now it does say you can import, but it doesn't say that it's not fully customizable with the app features if you do. I'm hoping in the future they will be able to do what Pinegrow does with the ability to import or edit anything no matter what created it and still use all the functions of the drag and drop and settings etc. I don't expect it any time soon, but it would be a welcome addition at some point.

Good luck whatever you decide to do.

Take a look at a program called Pinegrow. It will do what you want.

Thank you for the helpful reply. :)

Yeah, it's pretty nice (Pinegrow), just has a pretty steep learning curve. I use it for some sites that I don't want to start over in BSS lol. But BSS is my main app to use :)