Anyone Else Struggling With A Larger Site?

Hi,

I have a site with about 350 pages. No heavy JS, clean inline styles. Here’s what I’m seeing:

Doesn’t always save your changes. I was saving as I completed every 1 to 2 pages yesterday with about 14 pages completed, opened the software today to find it didn’t save any changes. I find if you are higher up in your page list, the software pauses at times when adding things. It also tells me I have duplicated titles when I don’t. I do leave a few templates in the list, so I think it’s not syncing /refreshing well.
I think this software is GREAT!. It just doesn’t seem to like bigger sites. This is not an ecommerce site. Anyone else have these issues, or is it just me?

We are preparing some optimizations for our upcoming update which will make larger websites work more smoothly. The funny thing is that every time we optimize the app, folks just keep building larger and larger websites and hit the new limits again :slight_smile:

If your pages are like article/blog posts, maybe you could use the new built-in CMS which we’ll be launching. It will allow you to manage thousands of pages efficiently since the app generates them on the fly.