Hey guys, I’m happy to announce that we’ve just released version 5.5.0. Here’s what’s new:
You can now mark components as Favorites. They will be shown in a new group near the top of the Studio tab. Just right click a component and choose “Add to Favorites”.
Better support for CSS variables. You can now see the theme’s defined variables beneath color fields in the Appearance panel. Variable color previews are also shown in the CSS editor and the color picker.
Preview Online Components
You can now Preview online components. Just hover over the component screenshot and click Preview. A new design will be created and the component will be inserted, without having to download it first. This doesn’t count towards the component’s Download numbers and won’t affect its popularity.
We’ve also made a lot of improvements:
- A File > Open Containing Folder menu was added.
- AOS was updated. Scroll animations now run on Mobile Devices.
- You can now import images from clipboard by pasting.
- You can now copy and link components by holding Ctrl and Ctrl+Shift (Cmd and Cmd+Shift on mac) before dragging the component.
- Bootstrap was updated to 4.5.3.
- The Google Fonts definitions were updated.
- The built-in SASS compiler was updated. It now supports the latest features of the SASS language and should run faster.
…and did quite a bit of bugfixing:
- Custom font weights are imported properly.
- Components are now selected when their context menu is shown.
- Various bugfixes.
As always, we look forward to your feedback and we hope you enjoy these new additions!