Version 6.2 is going to be the next major update of Bootstrap Studio. Here is what we have planned:
- Parsing custom code back to components. Note that this will work only for well structured HTML. Things like broken tags, PHP and other code won’t be parseable.
- A brand new template with support for Bootstrap 4 and Bootstrap 5.
- “Check for Issues” tool, which will scan your design for common problems and suggest fixes.
- Improved export notifications.
- Various small fixes and improvements suggested on the forum.
We will release these features over the coming weeks in 6.2.x updates. Released.