Bootstrap Studio 5.7 is going to be the next release of the app. Here is what we have planned:
- Custom Options - This will let you add custom switch and dropdown options to the Options panel of any component on your page, for controlling class names and attributes. This is a good way to create reusable components that you can add to your library or share.
- Smart Forms Improvements - The ability to change all the displayed text in smart forms. This will enable you to translate the forms in other languages or customize the text to better suit your form.
- Improvements to Online Components - They will be organized info frameworks BS3, BS4 and BS5, so you can easily find what you need.
- Overhauled Docs - We will expand the tutorials section on our website (and the tutorials tab in Bootstrap Studio’s start screen) with comprehensive documentation.
- Minor features and improvements suggested on the forums.
We will ship these features in 5.7.* releases as they’re ready.
Update (Jun 16): Bootstrap Studio 5.7.0 was released with all of the planned features.